Disk brake gets jammed : Pulsar 150

Hi All,
I am facing a problem with disk brake of Bajaj Pulsar 150 (30k+ Kms pedometer).
The disk brake is getting jammed, it happened three months back, I gave for servicing in Bajaj Service Center and seems they gave temporary fix. Now again on the way to office the brake got jammed.
I consulted a local based mechanic, he loosed the brake fluid, and said you need to replace the entire caliper assembly which will cost around 3k.

Please suggest appropriate solution.

Thanks..

Replies

• KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Saifu Khan
    Hi All,
    I am facing a problem with disk brake of Bajaj Pulsar 150 (30k+ Kms pedometer).
    The disk brake is getting jammed, it happened three months back, I gave for servicing in Bajaj Service Center and seems they gave temporary fix. Now again on the way to office the brake got jammed.
    I consulted a local based mechanic, he loosed the brake fluid, and said you need to replace the entire caliper assembly which will cost around 3k.

Please suggest appropriate solution.

Thanks..
    I had the same issue. Check the below thread.. It may help you

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Believe it or not. 11 engineering graduates are working as gangmen in the Bangalore Railway Division. Reason: family pressure to join a secure government job. Clipping of Express Publications -...
Nothing seems to be going right for Samsung Galaxy Note 7. The phone that promised the best of the hardware and software had to be recalled after multiple reports of...
Along with making advancements in the field of astronomy, the researchers at NASA are also working towards public welfare. Recently, the team at NASA Langley Research Centre developed a polymer...
Hello all, Today we are announcing the next one in our series of weekend quizzes. We have a quiz coming up on Sunday i.e. 16th October, 2016 for all the...
Qual: MCA, BE, MSc in IT, Comp.Sci., Electronics