Dish antenna positioning system using telephone

hi there, can u please provide me some details regarding "Dish antenna positioning system using telephone".....😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What details do you want? It helps to ask specific questions!
  • g5k123
    g5k123
    for vertical and horizontal positioning should i use 2 stepper motors or 1 is enough with some gear stuff?
  • g5k123
    g5k123
    hi can u send me the circuit diagram of all the circuits used in this project 😒
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    No, 2 separate motors is better. You'd want independent positioning 😀

Regarding the circuit diagram, you should attempt it yourself and then come back here if you get stuck. Firstly, list out all the requirements you need for the project.. for example, in what way are you you using the telephone to control the positioning? Are you using each number key via PSTN to remotely control the antenna far away?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How much is 2 + 2. Chartered Accountant : 4. Doctor : Approximately 4. Judge : It should be 4. Politician : We will make it 4. Lawyer : We...
i have qualified in gate with obc category woth following details branch: electronics and communication all india rank 2511 percentile 94.11 gate score 444 score out of 100 is 35.66...
I have completed my B.Tech "Electronics and Communication" Engineering in 2008. I got is 53% in total.Actually I have 22 backlogs in total, but I have managed to complete 20...
How might a bike starts and improve speed when gear added and raised.whts might be the basic phenomenon of petrol converting to mechanical energy?
Now this is very interesting.. All these are hugely popular and famous people, and you should have no issues recognising them. What connects all these people?? Good luck!!