Discharge resistor

Hi All CEans,

Can anybody explain me what is discharge resistor in case of capacitor compensation in power system?

Replies

• vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    jonusb3
    < SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN>
    what???
    😡
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    what is your main intention can you please give the circuit as example
  • chetan mehra
    chetan mehra
    the discharge resistor is nothing but the resistance having lowest value among the resistances which are connected to the capacitor node.....the capacitor discharges through this resistor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, As everyone knows PHP is web scripting language in simple terms its the language used for creating webpage or website. And its really important to know how to...
Disclaimer: Before performing any of these, please note, all these are possible and worked under testing conditions. Neither me, nor CE is responsible for the damage caused to your system...
Day of the Week: January has 31 days. It means that every date in February will be 3 days later than the same date in January (28 is 4 weeks...
1. This person doesn't know your name and he never does. Why not? 2. A guy picked a book off the highest shelf in a library. On the spine, he...
Hi friends.... Pls help me out to find the cutting force calculations for a drilling machine and the calculations for design of lead screw......