Disable 'Spy Features' From Windows 10

I always have mentioned that, just because an OS has major market share in desktop, it ain't good. It's just million people are stupid as fuck. And, I will keep bashing Microsoft for all the evils they're doing. I mean, you just don't have any right to access my private data and documents, no matter what. Hence, I have stick myself with a faster, better and secure OS - ArchLinux.

Well, why I am again going after Microsoft and dissing them again ? Oh! here's the proof :
zPF2k89

Don't be scared now! You can always switch to Linux - It's free, reliable and faster.
But, if you still wanna use Windoze 10, here is an opensource tool which will disable all the 'Tracking & Spying' functionalities of Windows 10 permanently.

Download : GitHub - 10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking: Uses some known methods that attempt to minimize tracking in Windows 10

Instructions are mentioned in the Github page of this awesome dev. You should really thank this dev for putting this code as opensource!

Go! save your ass!!

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born and brought up in Bangalore, Srinath Sudarshan hails from a middle class family with no business background. He has completed his graduation in automobile engineering from Malnad College of...
i am saikrishna..new to this community... i have some business idea's in my mind... i want to start one of them so any buddy interested please reply me.......And also i...
India's Department of Telecommunications recently shared a report that says Facebook's Internet.org initiative does not comply with the Net Neutrality principle. The DoT report suggests that the app provides the...
how to start a bike remodeling garage....
It's no brainer that the rovers have their own limitations when it comes to exploring the terrians on distant planets. A typical rover will find it difficult to climb slopes...