Direction sensor or ic .

Hey all ceans.
Do you know any sensor or IC which gives direction of RECEIVED signal either it is from right side or left side or from straight ?plz ans. Asap.😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pritesh soni.
    Hey all ceans.
    Do you know any sensor or IC which gives direction of RECEIVED signal either it is from right side or left side or from straight ?plz ans. Asap.😀
    Again it depends on what kind of signal you want to receive. I don't think there is single chip which can tell you from this direction signal is coming.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! We are students from univerity of technology, and we'd like to present you our successful e-project which is created mainly for students but not only ;-) ~it is called...
While the rumours of Apple's iPhone 6 sporting a sapphire glass build up in the media, we found an amazing video that demonstrates its awesomeness. Apple used the sapphire glass...
can anyone help me to write a arduino program for alcohol detector? i search but i didn't get as much information.
After some search I have come across this website and I hope it clears my queries. Recently I have completed my B.E Mechanical from Pune University. In one word my...
Bell Labs, the research arm of telecommunications device manufacturer Alcatel-Lucent have successfully demonstrated broadband data speeds at an amazing speed of 10 Gbps. Moreover, they have done so just by...