Diploma Mechanical Project Idea

I am now in 3rd year of diploma in mechanical. I don't know what project should I make. So kindly give me suggestion.
Thank You.!

Replies

• Kewalshah
    Kewalshah
    Hello

I am in 3rd year diploma. I want your help for making project. My sir told that we have to find any industrial problem than have to solve it and this will be our project. So kindly guide me.

Thank You!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's interesting. Are you expected to find out a 'technical' problem in an industry? Or it could be a management related as well?

If it's a technical problem, are you expected to have the resources to find a fix or just present it as a 'study project' ?
  • Kewalshah
    Kewalshah
    Hello

I am in 3rd year diploma. I want your help for making project. My sir told that we have to find any industrial problem than have to solve it and this will be our project. So kindly guide me.

Thank You!
  • Kewalshah
    Kewalshah
    The_Big_K
    That's interesting. Are you expected to find out a 'technical' problem in an industry? Or it could be a management related as well?

If it's a technical problem, are you expected to have the resources to find a fix or just present it as a 'study project' ?
    Yes I have to find.No other option.And yes,it is interesting but I want some idea. Can you pleas suggest me.??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You didn't answer the question: Is it going to be purely technical (mechanical engineering problem) you're expected to find? An industry has several problems in various domains.

Have you tried visiting any industry suggested by your professor? We cannot suggest you any imaginary problem.
  • Kewalshah
    Kewalshah
    Yes, it must me purely mechanical. And I didn't go at any industry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Chinese technology firm Zhizhen Network Technology has filed a legal challenge against technology giant Apple of infringing its patented voice recognition software. They had accused that Apple with its...
With one of the biggest news, last week a California based court had banned Samsung to sell the Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 Though Samsung won't be able to continue selling...
EPEAT Certification is a comprehensive environmental rating that helps identify greener computers and other electronic equipment. The Gold, Silver and Bronze rating of The EPEAT system was conceived and developed...
i think ce provides the platform to interact the engg in all over the world.. its very helpful to us....to share ideas , thoughts.... bcoz 2 create creative ideas &...
Recently banned Galaxy Nexus smartphone is again available for purchase in the Google Play store. On June 29, a California based court granted Apple's request for a pretrial injunction against...