diploma level projects ideas

hey guys m doing diploma in computer technology a and just completed my 5th sem so i am looking for some project ideas in fields like java or in networking and m looking for small but unique projects...coz my group is of only 2 members i.e me and other member......so please help me in finding good projects...ple ple ple...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many here are excited about Google's Graphing Calculator? I am. Guess I'll try the Batman Equations. :-D
Did not notice that everything on CE is loading faster? If yes, share your feedback with us through this thread. Remember - your feedback is important. Tell us what's loading...
CEans, Unfortunately, it's not your ISP that's doubled your Internet connection speed. If you're wondering why everything's loading faster on CE - then that's because of the recent server tweaks...
At the Le Web conference in Paris, Google's former CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt said that in the next 6 months time, Android will become a bigger mobile operating system than...
We have several pinion shafts made from 8620, approx 8" long with 1"-2" varying diameters. Parts are case hardened .050" depth, to Rc 62. We are looking to machine through...