diploma in java technologies

hello.. a private computer institute niit is providing 3 months course "DIPLOMA IN JAVA TECHNOLOGIES" for final year b.tech graduates.. they claim that it will act as add-on to my resume.... can any one guide me does b.tech computer science gradute can get a benifit as add on to his/her resume...please guide me as fees of this is high ..if it is good than only i could thnk of it...😕

Replies

• HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    i think its only for publicity,,,coz i did that diploma from rat...
  • n090985
    n090985
    Himanshu i didnt get you..could you please be detailed...
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    Actually i'm in 3rd year,,,and here in many colleges niit has conducted an aptitude test,,if you'll clear dat your resume will send to various companies otherwise niit provides discounts on its own courses,,,so may be this diploma is also same kind,,i'm not sure your choice...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It will be add on to your knowledge.Go for that if you have interest in programming otherwise it be nothing more than a simple text line that you have added to your resume.

In short bro:-Unless you have no interest for something.It will never benefit to you but once you have developed interest than there will be no requirement of any course.Internet can provide you more than enough material to learn java.
  • n090985
    n090985
    @goyal... dear how to know about my interest... i am in final sem i dont have options,,,for getting a job i have to learn some language...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    one of cean KIDAKAAKA, he is the owner of a site named 'I become' ..Hope that may help you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    n090985
    hello.. a private computer institute niit is providing 3 months course "DIPLOMA IN JAVA TECHNOLOGIES" for final year b.tech graduates.. they claim that it will act as add-on to my resume.... can any one guide me does b.tech computer science gradute can get a benifit as add on to his/her resume...please guide me as fees of this is high ..if it is good than only i could thnk of it...😕
    I'd advise going through the course contents. Also try to talk to someone who's already attended the course session and get feedback from them.

I personally think the best way to learn a programming language is through self-study. Pick up a good book and then start working on the exercises on your own. If possible decide a small project and start working on it yourself.
  • n090985
    n090985
    @big_k.. course contects are..core java,advc java,ejb,ajax,struts... is learning a language by self study is success ??or coaching....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    what in 3 months they will cover all this..I can't believe
  • n090985
    n090985
    3 moths in fast track.... actly mentioned duration is 5 months
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    that's why i was saying that there is only publicity mr.goyal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone,i am in urgent need of dataset for training my system,as it is my final year thesis project,please if any one knows where i can find the link to...
I know the typical memories that a person in the USA may have of "the old days". I am curious what people in other countries remember when they think of...
I am vineeth.I have qualified gate 2010 with gate score 543 in electronics and communication and my percentile is 97.25. Is there any possibility for me to get admission in...
its a open suggestion field to all of u.i m a 3rd yr student opf mallabhum inst of tech.we r going to organise a tech fest.so,we need suggestion regarding sponsorships.
hi..admin..do you have any idea about data warehousing? is any organisation in north india which offer 30 days industrial trainng?