Diploma In Big Data From C-DAC

Hi Sir/Madam,
I want to do diploma in Big data analytical from C-DAC but i am 2012 pass out student and still i am fresher so that i am scared to take this decision. can i get job after after this course. please suggest.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You haven't given us any relevant background information about yourself. You consider yourself a 'fresher'; which informs us that you do not have any work experience after graduating. May we ask if you've been studying anything after graduation?

sameer parihar
    i am 2012 pass out student and still i am fresher so that i am scared to take this decision
    What exactly is scary about taking the decision?

sameer parihar
    can i get job after after this course. please suggest.
    No one in the world can tell you that. It depends on so many variable factors that we cannot make a prediction. Maybe a detailed background information would help us help you better.
  • sameer parihar
    sameer parihar
    I have good working knowledge of Java and Hadoop and currently i am taking hadoop classes and looking for internship. i mean to asked company will consider me or not.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it is usually considered that iit's mostly provide us with great opportunities. Is the scope of a normal engineering student doing something big very less in india?
Nikon gave shutterbugs a good time at the CES this year by announcing 3 top of the line cameras including Nikon D5,which is the sequel to its already popular D4....
University of Virginia Center for Diabetes Technology Director Boris Kovatchev has been working with his team of researchers on an artificial pancreas arrangement system since 2006. With assistance from Francis...
The practical things a civil engineering student should know depends on the future plans of the student after completing his/her graduation. Most undergrads are recruited by construction companies in the...
Apple might be assembling their iPhones in China, but Chinese market seems to be tilted towards Xiaomi. With the launch of Redmi 3, Xiaomi has dared to mimic Apple’s full...