DIP vs EMBEDDED SYSTEMS

i have to choose between these two as a subject for my final year.
i like embedded more and iam good at it too, but DIP seems interesting as well..
confused..!!
any suggestions?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you already like embedded, you'll explore more about it any ways. Just go through the course and see if you can learn it on your own. DIP may look interesting but going through the syllabus would definitely help. Pick the one that you want to know more about; the other subject can always be learned out of interest.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Agree with Biggie's view. if you are interested in Embedded go with it. I too love embedded and I choose embedded company after completion of B.E.
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    As u like Embedded. Go with it, In Industry along with Embedded + C knowledge u have wide opportunities... But C is most Essential...
    So with respect to career i prefer Embedded and its the one which u too like...

Try to Learn Embedded C to the Peak... Sure u may rock in that field...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had completed my btech(ec) with 71% am i eligible for applying for mtech in international if yes then which country is more economical?
I need some suggestions regarding alternative material for a high pressure seamless gas cylinder. The present material of cylinder is Si-Mn Steel and is to be replaced by another lightweight...
Anybody heard about burnbit.com? I have a very slow internet connection and I downloaded a file around 800 MB. The power went of in between the download and finally the...
Hello fellow CEans, I need to design a LNA in a cascode topology in Cadence/ADS which is used in smart phones. Typically the LNA should be capable of processing the...
Name: Harsh joshi Diploma Metallurgy, B.E metallurgy( Final Year) Having 3yrs of exp. after Diploma Vadodara,Gujarat,India