Dino Morea eCommerce Business Startup To Focus on Apparel

Bollywood Actor Dino Morea is also a businessman who runs Crepe Station in Mumbai along with his brother Nicolo Morea. While Mr. Morea hasn't made it 'big' yet in Bollywood as an actor, he might just bring the charm to his upcoming eCommerce startup. Dino and his team have been focusing on online apparel business and I stumbled upon this small video interview on the web -

I'm not sure if there's any space to be filled in the online apparel business scene. In my opinion, the markets are crowded and unless the new entrant brings something exceptionally amazing, it's going to be difficult to stay in business for a long time. Recently, Flipkart also ventured into the same domain and is proving to be a big boy. There are several other players like Myntra, Jabong, Fashion&You and so on and I'm not sure what's going to be the survival and growth strategy for the upcoming businesses.

What's your take?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody...!!! I would like to introduce myself as below: Name: Prashant C Chaturvedi Engineering Trade: Electronics & Instrumentation Location: Noida *Occupation: Working as Sr. Software Engineer in a Offshore...
pls i would like to know what can be designed with four bar linkages and help on how to go about it
Startup Village located in Kochi is the first one in India and second city in the world to get the 1 Gbps internet line. CM of Kerala inaugurated the line...
we all are familiar with non reflecting thin films let me discuss about the concept we use to derive the thickness of the film. we made to satisfy the condition...
Real Age has put up this video in which Celebrity trainer Chris Powell and his wife Heidi show how one can burn a lot of calories in just five minutes...