CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 30 May, 2010
Dilip Oak's Academy Pune is one of the most popular GRE Coaching Institutes in Pune. Can someone post a review of the academy viz. teachers, study material, notes, course fees etc? I'm sure it will be very useful for all aspirants.
6.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 8, 2011

First day at the College (especially when you are an engineering student) is always a memorable one. Some start their engineering life with pranks/mischief , some with new friends (that...
28.9k views

@logiclover · Jan 17, 2008

My pen drive was affected by fun.exe virus. I started my XP in Safe mode and scanned my pen drive through AVG. It deleted all the infected files. Now I...
10.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 2, 2013

1. To Engineer is Human Using graphic archive footage of the world's major civil disasters in To Engineer is Human, Horizon illustrates some of the great engineering failures of history...
14.4k views

@simanchal010 · Feb 14, 2010

please tell me the way of conversion detail, from source code to object code of a programme.:wink: please give me detailed information about this topic.:wink:
9.4k views

@krishprateek · Dec 27, 2012

can someone plz tell me as to how the ip messenger catches or recognizes the host name of all active users and how does it retrieve the ip address of...
9.3k views