dilemma on what to choose...embedded or dsp or dip

hey,

i`m teja and now i`m in my final year 2nd semster of Btech and i gotta do a project work within a period of 3months from now.

frankly speaking we`re thought nothing and we know nothing....so, i`m an above average student, i wanna ask you all to help me choose my project 😒.

i`ve some sort of robotics works during my 2nd year...but if i choose embedded as my side then the complete project will take more time(i think)

and about dsp and dip...i jst know of them as a part of the acads and not much accustomed to them

so please help me choose my project field

thnx in advance

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Teja,
    I was an average engineering student, and I found DSP an extremely incongruous subject. Partly because of the fact that I could not apply it very easily. Robotics was much simpler for me since it had obvious applications.
    Talk to your professors on what they think you should do? I think both the subjects will require equal amounts of effort. Robotics would be just more fun (as I see it).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is record and Play back in QTP? Record and Playback is the very basic functionality of QTP. Functional tools like QTP/Selenium have ability to record and playback the user...
Can anybody tell me which OS is used in Spice, Max, Airfone, Karbonn & other low cost mobiles. ? Is it possible to upgrade this OS or no ? Many...
hey i'm a 2nd year mechanical student..but want to do a smester project in electronics...can anyone suggest!!!
want mechanical mini project in fabrication unit
There are various banking jargon we use in banking arena; do we all know the meaning of them. When I started to gain the knoweldge of banking there were 'n'...