Dilbert Jokes

Just came across this hilarious Dilbert joke that makes fun of the company policies. Check it out -

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• rishna
    rishna
    One more, i am not able to place the picture so writing it.

"I need an update report on your progress,
    a status report on your update and a progress report on your status."

:hehehe: ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜” :?:
  • Differential
    Differential
    Amazing! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rishna
    rishna
    one more

A man in a hot air balloon is lost. He sees a man on the ground and reduces height to speak to him. "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"
    "You're in a hot air balloon hovering thirty feet above this field," comes the reply.
    "You must work in Information Technology," says the balloonist.
    "I do," says the man, "How did you know?"
    "Well," says the balloonist, "Everything you told me is technically correct, but it's no use to anyone."
    "You must work in Management," says the man.
    "I am," says the balloonist, "How did you know?"
    "Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are, you don't know where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

• rishna
    rishna
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The last one was hilarious.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    superb!!! its nice...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How many of you'd like to have Scott Adams in our Small Talk?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I love Dilbert ๐Ÿ˜ count me as 1st one
  • rishna
    rishna
    then i am second in the list
  • Differential
    Differential
    I'm 0.9th

๐Ÿ˜€
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    It will be a nice idea!
  • rishna
    rishna
    No intension of hurting any engineer..its just a joke๐Ÿ˜€ (infact fact also) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dilbert's "Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and scientists can never earn as much as business executives and sales people."
    This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:
    As every engineer knows: Power = Work / Time
    Since:
    Knowledge = Power
    Time = Money
    Knowledge = Work/Money.

Solving for Money, we get:
    Money = Work / Knowledge.
    Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.
    Conclusion:
    The less you know, the more you make.
  • rishna
    rishna
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • rishna
    rishna
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Differential
    Differential
    Good One !
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    The Y-Not
    No intension of hurting any engineer..its just a joke๐Ÿ˜€ (infact fact also) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dilbert's "Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and scientists can never earn as much as business executives and sales people."
    This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:
    As every engineer knows: Power = Work / Time
    Since:
    Knowledge = Power
    Time = Money
    Knowledge = Work/Money.
    Solving for Money, we get:
    Money = Work / Knowledge.
    Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.
    Conclusion:
    The less you know, the more you make.

Its a good one really can't stop laughing....:clap::-D๐Ÿ˜
  • alexissamantha
    alexissamantha
    He he he he very man,,,,๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have bugzilla installed in my system, but no idea how to get the url. I have no clue what is to be done next. Please help me.
Official Website: ||Anaadyanta '09|| Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology A Sanskrit word meaning neither the beginning nor the end... is also an epithet for Lord Shiva. The institution hosts its...
I am an architecture student currently designing a building that augments/conducts vibrations through it. What types of materials are best for allowing vibrations to pass through them easily? And what...
*I am not advertising OPTUS Ads* I just loved this ad. The quote goes " we believe anything is possible in communication" I can relate this ad to the slaughter...
Name:Azhari Nickname :Ayie *Engineering Trade: Location: Malaysia *Occupation:Student Work Experience: Computer technician 6 month *Hobbies & Interests: research and development *Aim in life: Make AI robot for personal use *I...