Digital Signal Processing Project

Good day everyone! I am an electronics student and having a problem regarding DSP. our professor gives us a task to make a project that will be helpful to community/people. But I have no idea, i searched over the internet but i didn't find anyone that is easy to create since i am a beginner in this topic. I need your suggestions regarding this projects which is possible to be made. existing projects is accepted just have an innovation. thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am a Biomedical Engineering third year collage student.I have a final project to build ECG machine. Ijust designed a basic ECG machine project. However the professor needs something...
Let us discuss if the smartphones have the basic input/output system aka BIOS.
The late 80s and early 90s saw a huge revolution in India called 'Indian IT' - a lot of companies started during that era rose to unimagined heights and became...
Yes!!Curiosity has ported pictures of allandscape very similar to river basins and the NASA scientists have figured out that the rounded gravel in the nowdried up river basin, is result...
Engineers have developed a new kind of technology for biodegradable electronics. Now the electronic circuits will function for a predetermined time and then dissolve in the body. The researchers have...