differential protection of transformer through matlab simulink .

hello,
i need a project of differential protection of transformer through matlab simulink .if any idea please tell me.its urjent.
and i want to modified that with only one ct.

Replies

• zhgart
    zhgart
    you may use pwersystem toolbox in simulink
  • vijay pandit
    vijay pandit
    zhgart
    you may use pwersystem toolbox in simulink
    ok,but i dont know how to use that ,plz if u know than guide me.as soon as possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys we are doing a project on SQL injecton attacks ... well we have made a small java application which identifies if a server is SQL based and if...
The Google's search pages that make the biggest advertising real estate now let's you search promoted tweets. 😀 In a latest news, Google has agreed to show Twitter's promoted tweets...
AT&T and Samsung Mobile have teamed up to bring the new Samsung Evergreen to AT&T. What makes this phone Eco-friendly? Answer is: It is built with recycled post-consumer plastics and...
There are some moments in every person's life when we loose our confidence. Motivational dose is also necessary for our mind. So, i am requesting to all the members to...
Hi CEans, Presenting before you this time is a CEan from Tamil Nadu who just had her 21st birthday. It's been almost an year since she joined CE and is...