Differential Conductance Lock-in method...Help!!!!

[​IMG]

This is the technique overview to obtain differential conductance. Now for the question:

I am using the reference ac signal from the lock in amplifier and dc from a dc source meter; how do I combine the ac and dc together???
Is a coupling capacitor the answer??

Please help!!!

Replies

• r6rammy
    r6rammy

Admin Note: Please be patient.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    If you combine AC and DC together there is possibility your current and volatge might lag or lead and also frequency plays an important factor....u can use a coupling capacitor...i have to check out if there are any other methods!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Gaia Intranet :: Careers :: Puzzle A pangram is a sentence which contains every letter of the alphabet. A self-documenting pangram is one which follows the general format of:...
hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕
is it possible to design a simple household burglar alaram in mechanical...... if possible how?😕
hi ppl im a mechanical engineer.( studying ) my interests r in the field of mechatronics / robotics.. need some help & guidance 2 make a career out of it....
You have won Key chains You have won T Shirts But have you ever won Hard Cash? 😁 India’s first Social Messenger - presents “Student Brand Ambassador Program” for...