Differences between construction of petrol & CNG engines

can anyone tell me about how many ways the construction of petrol engine is different from that of CNG engines.....?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: differences...?

If you are referring to vehicle engines, there actually is not much of a difference. Conversion kits consist of a special fuel tank, regulator, fuel rail, injector emulators, timing control, high pressure lines, etc. to run on CNG instead of gas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is A man walks from a point P to south 40 k.m. reaches point Q, from there he turns to his right and walks 20...
Hey.....guys i have a problem not regarded to compute science,but something related to technology. Actually in my facebook account i used to get updates from my friends about "Farm Ville".One...
CEans, I see lot of interest in organizing a meet in Hyderabad. We've already had a meet in Hyderabad. The last meet was organized by our CEan English_Scared. How many...
I'm bit surprized it took them so long to launch it. But finally, Google dictionary is now available - Google Dictionary I like the interface.