Difference between horde & hoard

hi friends may i know the diffrences between these words HORDE&HOARD

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Do you need the basic difference for these words in English??

Sorry if I interpreted your question incorrectly.

In English:

Horde: If you describe a crowd of people as a horde, you mean that the crowd is very large and excited and, often, rather frightening or unpleasant

Hoard: If you hoard things such as food or money, you save or store them, often in secret, because they are valuable or important to you

They've begun to hoard food and gasoline and save their money

Source: google Dictionary!!

Please dont post questions which we can get in google search very easily!!

If you mean something else please post the question clearly !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i am using AT89S52 in my project and i want to know how can i burn any program on it(i mean to know about the hardware)..........please anyone from delhi...
Hi everybody.. I have just join this form. I need some help of form geeks if they can. I am going to work on a project 'operating domestic equipments using...
I stumbled upon this: https://cryptome.org/isp-spy/yahoo-spy.pdf Basic subscriber records: approx. $20 for the first ID, $10 per ID thereafter. Basic Group Information (including information about moderators): approx. $20 for a group...
I am an automobile engineer, currently in delhi workin with a company as an instructor teaching softwares like CATIA and ANSYS.😀
This Mobile Phone Application which can speak out the text messages you receive on your handset. This would make sure that you don't have to read to messages manually and...