Difference between dual core and core 2 duo processors

HEY! there title confusion between is two CPU. Are all the same kind?. thanks for you helps, I try to Google but am not saturated with answer. 😀

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Dual core processor is a processor with 2 cores, ie (2 CPU's). Core 2 is an Intel brand of which Core 2 duo is dual core😎 . Similarly core 2 quad is quad core, and so on.
    Hope it helps!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out these earlier discussions on CrazyEngineers -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

PS: Avoid ALL CAPS when writing titles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, thus anyone who have an idea what is the thickness of solid slab which is not require a double reinforcement (top and bot).
Hello Friends, I am Jon Franklin, a new user to this forum, want to communicate with the other members of this forum so that I can learn good things from...
hello....i wanted to know what are the improvements that i can add to the current software....i wanted to do final year project...and thought this might work.....i have the basic foundation...
Samsung Tomorrow's YouTube channel has just shared the design story of their amazing new product the 75-inch Samsung ES9000 HDTV. If you haven't read our coverage on VoiCE - Do...
Hello guys, I'm Annie, I'm a Master's Degree student in Sweden, finished my Bachelor's in Frankfurt, Germany. I'm want to be a successful engineer of Telecommunications. So far so good!...