Did you notice a nice little addition to CrazyEngineers?

We've just added a nice little tweak to CrazyEngineers. Let's see who guesses it right before everyone else! Let's see how observant you are! 😉

Replies

• yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    New section for vehicle updates and news
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yogi.bharadwaj
    New section for vehicle updates and news
    Where is it?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Just noticed, that the loading thing is now represented by some circular loader thing... instead of previous rectangular thing...I think it's on AJAX
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Sanyam Khurana
    Just noticed, that the loading thing is now represented by some circular loader thing... instead of previous rectangular thing...I think it's on AJAX
    Yeah, just notices it. It looks kinda cute! There is also a red line on top at the time of loading including the circle. May be, thats it!
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Pensu
    Yeah, just notices it. It looks kinda cute! There is also a red line on top at the time of loading including the circle. May be, thats it!
    Yeah, that line is nice...too..

@#-Link-Snipped-# is this correct?
    or there's something bigger than this..?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You got it really fast 😀
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I only saw the new post update.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    These kind of small tweaks every now and then keeps me happy 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    These kind of small tweaks every now and then keeps me happy 😀
    What about the big ones?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What about the big ones?
    Some makes me happy (CE:Resources, CEOM, CE:Apps & upcoming Big-Thing) while some makes me sad (CE Mobile layout)
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    honestly, i dont know what is going on here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    honestly, i dont know what is going on here.
    Nothing that really matters 😉 . It's just a visual thing.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Basic visual instead of visual basic?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a small add-on inspired by the latest update on YouTube. Whenever an AJAX call is triggered (for example, posting a reply) or clicking on user ID to open user card, an orange line extends at the top of the website from left to right.

It's a small addon. That's all about it. 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a small add-on inspired by the latest update on YouTube. Whenever an AJAX call is triggered (for example, posting a reply) or clicking on user ID to open user card, an orange line extends at the top of the website from left to right.

It's a small addon. That's all about it. 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Hit the Post Reply too early. However, I did not see this orange line.

Edit:
    Found it hidden under the bookmarks bar.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A (MRI) Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine can be louder than you expect. GE Healthcare pegs the noise levels of a standard MRI machine to go up to 100 decibels. To...
What is the use of yield() in java multithreading ?
To all the CEans, Please note that writing a proper description to each of your resource is very critical. The search engine relies on the description and the title of...
iam an electric engineering ,i have just graduated and want to do some courses but actually dont know from where should i start .......sooo need some help from professinals....like uoo....
What are the different types of servers ? Please mention the functions of each server and their differences.