Did not recieve any mail for further round after clearing the first round. What to do?

I have appeared the TCS off-campus drive on 13th November and after some days I received mail from TCS that I have cleared the first round. Later they told me to fill the application form which i filled but still, I didn't receive any call for further interview rounds. joining is from 1st week of December onward 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Perhaps the best thing to do is to wait till end of December for the official communication from TCS officials. If you do not hear from them, write to their official support helpline or any contact that you've had with their team. 

In your case, it's only the TCS staff that can help you. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What happen when we pass current through railway track.so,passangers feel shock after wearing shoes etc.
please suggest how to do so.Actually sir i have hear much about u .I am hoping i will get my answer quickly,and i will be thankfull for this.
This article claims that the structural health of a bridge can be evaluated based only on acceleration (vibration) measurement. “Can bridge collapses be prevented by continuous structural monitoring?” https://link.medium.com/PzpB0IlopSThis would...
The weather is getting colder and colder. Chongqing Feilong reminds you to add clothes and keep warm. In winter, there must be warm air in the car, so will it...
I have John Deere technical interview in a couple of days, on what areas do I  need to concentrate? My branch is Mechatronics.