Di stearad amid

Any body can help me? how can di stearad amid formed in the refrigeration system?
What the source of material can be make di stearad amid.....because this material clogged the system.....the effect is product less cooling...

Thank You,

Oboman_Redlinelover 😀

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Oboman
    Any body can help me? how can di stearad amid formed in the refrigeration system? Oboman_Redlinelover 😀
    Are you taking about distearates and some amides?
    Some of these are used in making cosmetic and other washes and detergents. If they were used to clean the outside surface of a refrigerator's cooling coils and are not removed, it is possible that they form a gel type coating that reduces cooling. Other than that I cannot think of any thing like di stearad amid forming in the refrigerant itself. Is the name spelt correctly?
    I have not heard of any chemical by that name.
  • Oboman
    Oboman
    from FT-IR analysis, the name is correct.....di stearic amide.I'm worried this is come from wax inside of compressor. As i know, distearic amide used at the extrusion process....isn't it?
    Thank you for reply my posting..

Warm Regards,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I’ve always seen news and also the law about the copyright. Do you think is necessary to use copyrighted software?
can anyone oef u tell me what was the myth related to Y2K virus and what kind of virus it was?
According to a news post on Times Of India, Google and Facebook have said that they've removed all the objectionable content from their websites. The companies have removed the objectionable...
A lot of my friends, from the non computer discipline have joined and now settled in the IT field as software developers, consultants and software QA engineers. If your story...
plz anyone tell me the best deemed universities or colleges which take direct admission in M.TECH. without any boundations of gate score card......