Dg201cj cmos quad spst analog switch

Hi..anyone here can explain to me what is the function of this device DG201 CMOS QUAD SPST ANALOG SWITCH? I had search using google or yahoo search machine but still cant find any site explaining this device. So if you know what is it please tell me or paste the link for me here. I dun want the datasheet. What i want is the theory behind it. Thanks..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The most awaited decision by the bench comprising of three judges may come out any time now. I personally find it so surprizing that people are fighting to build a...
hi, Today i attended an interview and the question i was asked was what is the difference between hashing and CRC ......plz reply
Hai.. I am a final year CS Engineering student 😀 Is there any software that takes musics as input and converts it to music sheets? Please reply with your ideas....
Hello friend's, Just start downloading Inception(a hollywood movie). One question in my mind comes that is there any quality difference between data's which is downloaded on 10kbps speed and the...
am looking 4 some topics project topics related 2 electrical and electronics..pls help...