Devoloping Project on Asp.Net

Hi, I am doing BE III rd under Anna University and now I want to do a Ieee Project and don't know how to select the good project and how to Develop the project. I know ADO.Net, Asp.Net , Give suggestions to choose and build a good project.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hi wel-come to CE family

Find the project topic from the list

#-Link-Snipped-#

generate a project plan:

Project objectives

Scope plan, scope definition, resource plan

Analysis of Requirements

Functional and Technical Specifications

Activity definition, activity sequence, activity estimation

Cost estimation, risk control

Schedule develop, cost budgeting

Project plan development

If you need any technical help post your question on

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    ljarun
    Hi, I am doing BE III rd under Anna University and now I want to do a Ieee Project and don't know how to select the good project and how to Develop the project. I know ADO.Net, Asp.Net , Give suggestions to choose and build a good project.
    yes ijarun, Mahesh is correct

well can you tell more about the IEEE projects you are talking about and the options available

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I finally find out a new signature CEans Which would be the best one out of these as a signature. You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your...
Life Without Engineering - A life without engineering is like the life of prehistorical age...every thing is made by the science and engineering...and without them life is imposible..so thanks to...
GUIDELINES FOR REPORT/ DISSERTATION WRITING Report Structure Index/Contents/Intent List of Abbreviations List of Figures List of Graphs List of Tables INTRODUCTION LITERATURE SURVEY SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS CONCLUSIONS References Appendices...
😕 I am facing a problem with my laptop screen while i was working on it the screen flickers (black) and then goes blank showing white screen. sometimes i shows...
Many colleges in my city are coming up with the workshops on aptitude development. All that comprises of these workshops is: General Aptitude Tests Personal Interview Training GD Training On...