Device to count no of times I used Electricity

Hi all,

I am a Mechanical Engineer doing a project which also incorporate 2 motors
in parallel.I am searching for Device which can count the Number of times I have switched on the machine.

Any suggestions in this regard is highly appreciable

Thanks in advance

Replies

• wassup
    wassup
    Use a simple counter. Get an electronics guy to design it for you. It's an easy design.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yup.Let your invention as simple as possible by using simple instruments.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends Post your Quotes.The best quotes will be selected as quote of the week. The Quotes include various sections and will be displayed as follows Example: 1)Quote of the...
Random-access memory (usually known by its acronym, RAM) is a form of computer data storage. Today, it takes the form of integrated circuits that allow stored data to be accessed...
Kevin Pietersen Expansive with the bat and explosive with the bombast, the South African-born Kevin Pietersen is not one for the quiet life. Shane Warne Forget the scandals for a...
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting this is the link please download the file and help me with the answers of as many questions as you can I may...
Sachin Tendulkar slammed his 44th hundered at Premdasa stadium This was his 8th against Sri Lanka India did a fantastic job led by Tendulkar to set a target of 320...