Device Lifts Wheelchair-Bound from Chairs and Gets Them Walking

Quote: The LiftWalker has two adjustable pads that wrap around the arms. Another pad protects the forehead if the patient leans forward too much while they are getting up. Ankle pads wrap around the ankles to prevent the LiftWalker from rolling away as the patient walks. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gomathi Sankar comes hailed from a middle class background. An Electronics and Communication engineer by degree, Gomathi did M.Tech from IIT Kanpur about 20 years back and soon after secured...
hii friends... I am the student of final year e & tc engg.I am looking for the final year project topics. Please suggest me some good projects.
US-based tech-giant Microsoft and Indian electronics company iBall have come together to introduce a new product called 'iBall Splendo PC Stick', which operates similar to Intel Compute Stick and Google...
Dear Sir, i am 2012 passed out, still looking for job, can i use fake exp certificate for 1 years.
hello all , I want to know what are the basic techniques of online bidding or how we can make appropriate quote?