device controling using mobile phone

hi
am like do my miniproject in tis topic device controling using mobile phone
do anyone can help .........😀

Replies

• sanks85
    sanks85
    hey you got a superb idea for your mini project... actually our team s already done our project using this idea during our 2nd year... we controlled our robot using mobile phone...for this you have to desing a DTMF decoder which converts the analog signal to digital... we used 8 bit decoder to control 8 different functions of robot... and we just connected the decoder through the supply of robot..for this there should be two mobile phones one has to be connected to the decoder and other through which you can call to the earlier....when the call is done on 1st mobile then by using auto answer option call wil be received and the robot will be ready to accept orders.. and then you can control it ... else of mobile phone you can use a cordless phone... whose base is to be connected to decoder and the phone must be with you...when you will press the
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    when you will press the autofind button the tone will be received by the base of cordless and the project will be ready to accept orders... we have taken this idea through the electronics for you magazine(EFY)...you can take the bllueprints from that...and best of luck for your project...😁
  • achu.diva
    achu.diva
    can u hv the link of EFY i looked thrgh that site but not got
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    actually you have to refer the edition of june 2008... i dont know whether the DTMF DECODER was published again...rather you can go for google...there you can find the worksheet as well as blueprint...best of luck..😀
  • Shakthi@monto
    Shakthi@monto
    where will I get a blueprint of the pen drive circuit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I surbhi tiwari willing to give a presentation on the topic design of mechtronics system. but i dont have much knowledge of the same i just wanted certain information about...
Folks, look no further. The best firefox spell checker (and its contextual!) is available for download. Get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/58947 After the Deadline is a smart, contextual grammar, style, and...
KONGU ENGINNERING COLLEGE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING NATIONAL LEVEL SYMPOSIUM SYLLOGIC 2010 DATE OF SUBMISSION: 24FEB LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 26FEB CONTACT:syllogic2010@gmil.com : www.syllogic2010.com
Yahoo has sold its jobs service, HotJobs to competitor Monster for $225m cash. Monster will continue to power Yahoo’s job listings for three years. Both HotJobs and Monster lag behind...
i need some knowledge to make a robot follow a person according to the color he is wearing. can any1 help??