Developing an Adsense Alternative - anyone?

Google dominates the world of Internet advertising.

Google has been leading the Internet advertising race and the second competitor is nowhere near to it. While this might sound musical to Google fanboys; there's an urgent need of developing an alternative to Adsense.

Why?

Monopoly is never good. Tons of Websites that rely on Google Adsense for revenue will come tumbling down if Google turns off the switch. Earlier Yahoo's Publisher Network was said to be the competing rival; but they've shut down their shop.

What's needed:

1. Deep understanding of Internet &
2. Marketers

I wonder whether we have any techies here who can attempt building such platform that will rival Adsense? CrazyEngineers would be willing to invest.

Replies

• mayjune
    mayjune
    Intresting, I'll give it a thought to come up with some model...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    interesting ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(I am assuming you have basic FEM/FEA knowledge. If you don't, the links at the bottom of the article sould be a good place to start.) Ansys is a FEA...
Halliburton has successfully delivered its first lightweight cementing solution for Shell in the North Sea. The 13โ… inch casing on the South Uist well (214/21a-2) east of Shetland, was cemented...
Hi friends, Imagine you are stading in front of a mirror,facing it .Rise your left hand. Rise your right hand . Look at your reflection when you rise your left...
Hi! i am new to CE! Can any one suggest me A neural net based Lego mini project that can be implemented using Lego RCX Kit, i use java Lejos...
Twitter's gone whacky. There's a bug with Twitter (update: fixed now) that can force any account to follow you ๐Ÿ˜€ When you tweet in the following format: accept accountname ,...