Details about short term placement oriented coarses.

Hello everybody,
I am a B.E(EEE) 2010 passed out graduate and is looking for a job.But most of the job profile require some special courses. I have thought of automation, electrical design & embedded system courses. But i am unable to get a detail information about those because of which i am unable to decide which one to opt for. Are there any other courses other than this so that i can even think of those and then go for any particular course? Can any one guide me regarding this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, Currently i am using ubuntu 10.04 and want to install java on it. Can anyone have some idea which packages i have to install. I realy need it...
What do you think ? The worldwide reach of TV is reducing cultural differences or not. 😁😁
Supposing one decides to walk around the earth on the equator, the top of the person's head would describe a circle whose circumference would be longer than the circle described...
Hey i am a relative novice on augmented reality. Can anyone please help me out with project ideas in augmented reality. Its really urgent!
If a memory capacity is 16*4 then what is it's capacity in kb.