Designing next generation Bluetooth Low Energy Systems for the Internet of Things

Quote: Join Cypress Semiconductor and Mouser for a one-hour webinar on how to easily design low-power wireless systems with the industry's most-integrated, one-chip Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) solution. This high value webinar will give participants the opportunity to:
  • Learn how to create low-power, sensor-based systems for the Internet of Things
  • Understand the Bluetooth Low Energy Protocol Stack
  • Understand the architecture of PSoC 4 BLE
Date & Time
April 21, 16h00 CEST (10h00 EDT = New York time; 17h00 MSK = Moscow time; 19h30 IST = Mumbai time)
  • 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 minutes Q&A
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for the share!

CEans,

You can view the recorded webinar here: 009-286-TI Cypress on Vimeo

#-Link-Snipped-# do check it out 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even before its public launch, Apple has received 2.3 million pre-orders for its Apple Watch. Noticing the immense popularity of its major opponent, Google has released a major update for...
can anyone please tell me how a program's corresponding control flow graph is converted to k-subgraph feature. Actually I want to know how the vector is derived from the k-subgraph....
Hello Sir I am new member here , i am student of Bs Computer science in 3rd year , i have to submit the proposal for my final year project...
A team of researchers led by Ashutosh Saxena, Asst. Prof. Computer Science at Cornell University, have developed a new system that can anticipate the driver's actions so that he or...
In 2014, Mayur Mundada and Subramanya Jingade came together to build a platform to help students prepare for companies that come on campus. Called 'AmbitionBox', this platform not only prepares...