Designing DB for Automated Bus Enquiry System

We are doing project on Automated Bus Enquiry System. We need help in database designing and coding in java. Which is the best to do database design either oracle or sql

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: need help in project

To the best of my knowledge, both Oracle and SQL fit the bill. Assuming that what you're building is an online service, I'd recommend MySQL. It's free! Oracle is not 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An Indian-origin computer scientist based in the US claims to have solved one of the world's most complex mathematical riddles. Vinay Deolalikar, who works with the US multinational information technology...
how will you find if a machine is a big endian or little endian?kindly explain about these endians?
hello.i am a newbie hare.i have applied for kvpy this year.and i want urgent help in this regard in making the project.pls guide me.
Besides 'study', which is pretty much the '80' part of the '80-20 principle' as it applies to the question, what would you advise doing while in college to prepare for...
Can anyone pls explain me what is JVM(Java virtual machine)? What are JSR and their significance?