Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godymarolin
    I want to discus with u engineers
    Maybe asking a question would be a good start. 😀
  • godymarolin
    godymarolin
    Which project title would be advantegous to me as a computer engineer based on web applications
  • godymarolin
    godymarolin
    I want to develop an online discussion forum can you give me some important tips or ideas based on that because i don have enough knowledge
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godymarolin
    I want to develop an online discussion forum can you give me some important tips or ideas based on that because i don have enough knowledge
    I believe this discussion is specific to database design for an online forum software. If you're completely new to web app development; I'd recommend creating a very basic forum software -

1. Handles users login and sessions
    2. Has categories and forums
    3. Has discussion threads

The next step would be to figure out all the places where you'd need storing of data. Make a start and let us know what you come up with. Our fellow engineers would love to help you with database design.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ah, the Adobe Flash Player, the browser plug-in responsible for delivering those data heavy graphics and video players on your browser. The software that asks itself to be updated every...
Hi friends, I am currently pursuing M tech thesis in advanced networking branch. Kindly enlighten me with the network simulators that I can make use of in order to simulate...
Started working on 3 module based project..
Mtech from IIT in mechanical or MS from US or continue job on my BE degree
Hello friends, I am struggling with my credentials in terms of their storage and management. There are about 50 credentials that I am finding challenging to manage. Is there a...