Designing an automatic pellet handling device: Help needed!

hai frnds i am designing a automatic pellet handling device where it needs to rotate the cylindrical pellets(size 12X6mm) about its axis..so can anyone help me out plz...😕

Replies

• Destiny
    Destiny
    We need more details from you I guess 😀
  • Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to forum! Please tell us more about what you want !
  • dexter
    dexter
    pellets are cylindrically shaped things of 14mm in dia and 18mm in length,these pellets are placed in the form of stacks on a tray, cosisting of 20 stacks..now ma duty is to design a device so that these tray containing pellets should be rotated in desired direction by operator for manual visual inspection

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here is your chance to start 2009 with a big bang! All you have to do is to think and write an article on any of the following categories...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/10394-ce-write-win-contest.html in this thread
Hi CEs! If anyone of you has worked on Zeliosoft and can throw some light on it, then please reply here. I am an electronics & instrumentation engg. student and...
Question: How many of the positive factors of the number 36,000,000 are not perfect squares. Any answer without an explanation is spam. :smile:
Puzzle taken from IBM. Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | November 2008 challenges ponder[sup]this[/sup] = ponder... ​ I.e., the result of raising the 6-digits number "ponder" to the power...