designing a rotary engine... (urgent)

hi guys
i'm actually working on making a 3cc rotary engine for my project. Can anybody give me the dimensions most suited for the engine or plz provide me the stuff which can help me to determine the dimensions..
Plz reply its urgent...​

Replies

• ronny
    ronny
    Plz reply
    its very important or give me any of the hints u have
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hint Hint. Use a simulation software, talk to your profs for one like matlab or simulink or mapple or something similar. Designing a good engine requires simulation, if not then good trial and errors. Its no magik!
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    xheavenlyx
    Hint Hint. Use a simulation software, talk to your profs for one like matlab or simulink or mapple or something similar. Designing a good engine requires simulation, if not then good trial and errors. Its no magik!
    Hey are you an expert in all fields of engineering? 😁 You seem to be answering all questions! I really appreciate that! Good job mate! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have been searching for ages with no joy😔, does anyone know of any software that can use my laptops IR receiver and display the results as an oscilloscope. Many thanks...
CEans, Download the CE Presentation Here - https://www.divshare.com/download/1544380-acd The idea is to come up with a simple presentation that we can forward to our friends in order to tell them...
Hey CEans! NAME: hussain location: India profession : Student. Course : Electronics & communication Engineering JOB : Not Applicable my Aim in life : To become a successfull and innnovative...
10. The world does revolve around us... we choose the coordinate system. 9. No "couple" enjoy a better "moment". 8. We know how to handle stress and strain in a...
Private letters, especially from Mother to son ... should never be read by others ... but unfortunately there are too many people LIKE YOU ... who are habituated to reading...