Designing a mobile charger using Solar, Sound Energy

I want to do a project on producing dc current by combining minor energies like solar,light, sound, etc to charge a mobile phone.... is IT worthable??????? pls give ur suggestions...

Replies

• yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Janaa karti
    I want to do a project on producing dc current by combining minor energies like solar,light, sound, etc to charge a mobile phone.... is IT worthable??????? pls give ur suggestions...
    yes it is possible but if all the features are combined to one it should be very bulky what you say?
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    I want to built mini mobile charger.. so I need to get little amount of current.... so The combination of circuit would be cheap.. am I right?
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    yogi.bharadwaj
    yes it is possible but if all the features are combined to one it should be very bulky what you say?
    I want to built mini mobile charger.. so I need to get
    little amount of current.... so The combination of
    circuit would be cheap.. am I right?
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Janaa karti
    I want to built mini mobile charger.. so I need to get
    little amount of current.... so The combination of
    circuit would be cheap.. am I right?
    what do u mean by mini and on which technology do u want to use

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends the cfl is known for the electricity saving device and every house hold uses it. some days before a research came out which says that it is also...
I just noticed this on Google News? Since when do CE posts come on Google News? Did you register as media company?
Watch this video that'll tell you how exactly you should treat another human being, irrespective of color or creed. And also, think about how each of us have mis-treated or...
Title says it all, any help would be highly appreciated, plus any idea on which domain to choose, how it goes on etc. What to do / not to do...
I just realized that many of us don't use our Android smartphones for some really useful apps. There are 100s of apps on Android that keep a check on your...