Design specifications of three phase induction motor

I have an idea of designing a software for the design of three phase induction motor using C++ and Visual Basic. So far the coding for the finding the main dimensions has been completed. I require help to do the coding for the stator design regarding the concepts of Radial ventilating ducts, angle of chording. So kindly help.

Regards
Gowthamkrishnan

Replies

• gowthamkrish
    gowthamkrish
    i request everyone to kindly help me out regarding this mini project.

Regards
    Gowtham krishnan
  • freak16
    freak16
    Nice idea..
    please do it.😁
  • gowthamkrish
    gowthamkrish
    Thanks dude!!!!! hw abt some suggestions or innovative ideas to it???? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one living in hyderabad give me details of any instuite that teaches drums? thanks
PDFzilla is a shareware that converts PDF (Portable Document Format) files into editable file formats like Microsoft Word, RTF (Rich Text Format) or Text Files (.TXT). The software sells for...
hi there.. i am sundeep badana and i am mechanical engineer from nagpur university(2006)... well i am equally crazy as you all are and i hope we can be of...
Hey ppl hello well presently im doin B.tech in electronics n communication engg. After ma 4th semz over i wanna join summer training in delhi or noida side ...most probbly...
hey guys and gals... i m pursuin B.Tech(CSE) n in 6th sem rght nw..............could you plzzz suggest me if thr is any way to complete ths year trainin through a...