Design of High Density, Low Cost & Efficient Universal Driver for Low, Medium & High Power LED Appli

hello guys,

this is the first participate for me, and I information about this topic
Design of High Density, Low Cost & Efficient Universal Driver for Low, Medium & High Power LED Applications
becuase I was asked to make a proposal depend on this order
synopsis

hypothesis

problem statement

software + tools used

significant and contribution of work

patent and commercialization potential

expected results

conclusion
I hope I can get some information from you ​
Thanks in advance ​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. What information do you want from us?
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    ??????????? 😭
  • sari
    sari
    Thanks for your response.

each single info will be useful , like previous design for such a project.

I really appreciate your help
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Texas Instruments:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Freescale:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Both have India centers in Bangalore. They have technical teams to assist developers.
  • sari
    sari
    Thanks a lot , it is really useful! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We'll be using cross-platform application, STEG to do this.It use steganography and cryptography techniques to hide information inside uncompressed and compressed images. JPEG (JPG), TIFF, PNG, BMP image formats are...
Remember how each one of us sucked at spellings until the ego & dignity saving spell checks made it to the word processing software on computers? Well, did we not...
Hello Friends, I am planning to buy new bike and for that I have sorted out two bikes one is Hero Spelndor and another is Honda Shine. I have also...
The engineers at the Indian Institute Of Science at Bangalore and IIT Bombay have helped Rolls Royce develop a low-noise technology that helps the jet engines operate at lower noise...
Leaks are becoming so common that one day,the term 'release' will be replaced by 'leaks'. Nope, I ain't kidding. Recently, the leaked image of most anticipated Acer's tablet is plagued...