design of fuel injector

can somebody tell me that from which site or book i come to know that how to design a gaseous fuel injector
urjent

Replies

• 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    fuel injector

i want CEan's help in designing gaseous fuel injector
  • anu_mech
    anu_mech
    you must have read i c engines as a basic course. Therefore the chapter on injectors as well. study from net as well, and make your imagination run in all directions to modify it.
  • ankit bapat
    ankit bapat
    Re: fuel injector

dont u think that design depends on the property of gas
    plz explain ur task or project
    what r u doing exactly
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    i have a lot of information about liquid fuel injector
    but don't have about the design and calculatons of gaseous😒
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    Re: fuel injector

i want to solve the problem defined by mahindra&mahindra COMPANY in radiance10 in iitb
    which is held on 14-15 march😒

check out for the problem
    #-Link-Snipped-#

please help me hurry !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

many of you, own a blog with ads to earn, even CE has ads, I have a blog..I'm using adbrite alone.. My blog reached the minumum check amount , faqs...
it is my long time thinking,, interest, to start own website..I just want to have my own website for minimum amount, but with quality. my website dont need super computer...
i am doing my btech in electrical and electronics enggineering from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 76%. I want to know about the institutions...
i am doing my btech in Information Technology from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 74%. I want to know about the institutions where i...
IE6, even after years of becoming obsolete from the Internet standards, continues to be the default browser on many Windows desktops. IE6 Funeral Schedule: 7pm on March 4 at Aten...