Design of Breaks - I - Video lecture

Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Design of Brakes - II

Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What’s in Name actually? Why am I asking this so-called stupid question now? Do you get me who am I talking about and why? CrazyEngineers came up with a one...

hi!

hi friendz! i'm new 2 this site..so plse help me 2 use this site efficiently by providing me the information about chemical engineering..!😀
One of the best ways to preserve old photos is to copy the negatives with a digital camera and then use image processing software to "develop" the photo. How to...
Why You Can’t Win That Argument on the Internet ​ No matter who you are, you've likely spent some amount of time arguing online with someone you just couldn't believe...
When I interact with engineering students I see a deep decline in the respect they have for their lecturers. In my times (I graduated in the first half of last...