Design of autonomous robot using microcontroller,LED based sensors.

i'm designing an autonomous robot,don't know which type of microcontroller is best for this purpose and i need to study on the field of sensor based circuits.plese advice me where i get these resources to study about sensor based circuits and microcontroller programming.

Replies

• intel007
    intel007
    see i feel ,take microcontroller in which u have gud command......either pic or 8051....
    and about sensor u can use ir.....they cheap.....and u can start with it.....
    4 that u just do google search and u will also get ckt 4 sensor.......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yep if you are in college life then 8051 is best controller.

Sensor: Many Types of Sensor available and circuit for that search you will find so many for the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here trying to make my 1000th post auspicious in somewhat manner(can say copying Mayur Sir 😉 ) Yes so its me Shalini Goel who hardly search for kind of stuff...
Hi, This is prateek, i am a final year student from computer science and engineering branch. I have cleared GATE'09 with 502 as score and 96.25%tile with 1573 rank. I...
Can anyone please tell me how to install backtrack 3 inside within xp.I want to allocate 10GB of space to it.
plz tell me about dotnet? What is it? What it includes? this is easy or not means i can learn it from my own effort without any guidence? What scope...
Could anyone give me some information on cryptography.....???