Design for Tx/Rx or bluetooth system

Hi all, I final year student, having problem with my final year project. Hope can get help from ur guys. I want to design the ‘Tx/Rx or Bluetooth’ systems. Which one is better? And easy to build? How to DIY the circuit for ‘Tx/Rx or Bluetooth’. Sending mp3 file from pc to mp3 player. How the mp3 player can communicate with pc through bluetooth or Tx/Rx system? How to encode and decode the mp3 file during transfer process. thanks thanks thanks... really need ur guys help....coz i do research for few week already still didnt get any idea how to build the Tx/Rx or bluetooth system.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2 Assume that the binary bit stream {1000110110} is to be modulated using BPSK with a data rate of 1 Mbps. a.What is the first-zero crossing BW of the RF...
Any one can suggest me a good research Topic for my PHD Proposal to the following Title: Information Security Policy and Strategy Regards
Hey CE, I was thinking of something to build over Christmas break that would be simple yet useful. Being the eldest male in the home most of the day, (In...
Prachi is an actress who has to travel abroad for her shoots, giving her the opportunity to extend her social circle to all parts of the world. In November, she...
hi all, can someone please tell me why electrolytic capacitors are never used in tuned filters and only ceramic capacitors are used?