design considerations for a hovercraft....

hovercraft is a aerial machine that tends to run 1-2m above ground level.m sure ther has to be some aerodynamical design considerations...plz help me to figure it out...

Replies

• HOVERCRAFT
    HOVERCRAFT
    Feel piqued by the mechanism behind of those quirky floating crafts? We have just the recipe to quench your curiosity! Conducted by renowned experts in the field, this workshop is sure to enlighten you on the theory behind these amphibians. And following the tradition of Kurukshetra workshops, there's the usual hands-on session to judge just how well you have understood the basics.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all i just wanna know if zcams are being sold i could not get any good info from google please help
I was wondering, we generally use Blogger, Wordpress etc. for blogging. But, we also can create our own blog. What's the procedure? How it can be done? Big_K has it's...
Hi, Any one knows the solution, am trying to attach the encrypted SQLite database adobe air-adobe flex bulder , it does not get sqlconnection.attach throws error, though the given key...
Indian born professor and IIT-Alumnus, Prof. Nitin Nohria is all set to become the next dean of Harvard University. He currently is the professor of business administration at Harvard Business...
This is the time when the final year engineering students graduate. Four years that all of us spends in Engineering are invariably the most memorable years of our life. So...