design and manufacture consumer electronics

Which engg would help me design and manufacture consumer electronics?
Im getting into Indian Institute of Technology and need some help.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    electricals and electronics engg, and that is commonly known as ECE
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    yeah,what i can say is Electronics and communication - helps u to design circuitry,sensing,etc which are core for things like robots,whereas electrical teaches you about machinery like motors,generators,transformers,etc and their working
    im just giving a basic idea!!!๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    if you want to design consumer product then you need all electrical, electronics as well as mechanical then you can launch the best consumer product in market.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi this is for all engineers working on metso automation DCS called maxDNA.kindly come together and share your views post your ideas..
name :Abdul Magid Ejondi Engineering Trade: Mining Location: Tripoli / Libya Occupation: (Student| Tripoli uni) Hobbies & Interests: 1/0=knows m/3s=future FSPO OR KSPO
Guys I have following CS engineering stuff, which would not be useful for me anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested. Of course u have to pay for shipping...
This came to me through a friend. Quote: Being senior citizens in life, your ward may be at some other place in the globe at this stage ,now a days....
Name: Amit Usha Krupal *Engineering Trade: I'm not in any engineering college, but I am an Automobile freak. *Occupation: Student, T.Y.BSc.IT *Hobbies & Interests: Automobile Designing (Photoshop, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros) Bike...