Design and fabrication of liquide flat plate collector

Project Abstract / Summary : The project is choosen because of energy crisis all over the world.Nations are likely to turn toward more use of non conventional energy sources
This project mainly focuses on increasing the efficiency of FPC by
1. increasing the sun radiation with the help of fins
2. And replacing natural circulation of water with force circulation by using pump
It increases efficiency by 17% theriotically which makes huge difference

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The project is choosen because of energy crisis all over the world.Nations are likely to turn toward more use of non conventional energy sources
Solar powet is first and huge source of energy which absolutely comes for free.But the set up required to use that energy is highly expensive
this is the reason all the people are not using it.So we decided to increase the efficiency of setup by increasing radiations and decreasing loss.
This project mainly focuses on increasing the efficiency of FPC by
1. increasing the sun radiation with the help of fins
2. And replacing natural circulation of water with force circulation by using pump
It increases efficiency by 17% theriotically which makes huge difference Also project uses new idea of force circulation instead of natural.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: VCET,Vasai
City: vasai
State: maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Refrigerants rule the world. Literally, Refrigeration is Gods gift to man. It is totally unnatural and a highly manipulated act by man.Life as you know it would not be possible...
One of the largest internet payment companies, PayPal, is also well known for providing point-of-sale (POS) solutions for small businesses. Three years ago, the company launched PayPal Here mobile payment...
Project Abstract / Summary : The popular decade counter (CD4017) with decoded outputs is used here as a sequence generator. As we need only 4 outputs, the 5th output is...
I have asked this before and was told the forum chat is temporarily disabled. Any updates as to what the status is now?
I may sound meaningless, but I have observed a strange thing which I want to share very eagerly. 😀 I cross almost 15+ signals driving bike to office to and...