DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF FLYING COPTER

Project Abstract / Summary : COPTER IS FABRICATED BY USING GEARS. THREE GEARS ARE MERGED WITH EACH OTHER WITH THE HELP OF ONE MOTOR. ONE MORE MOTOR IS USED IN THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF TWO PROPELLER, TO MOVE THE COPTER IN FORWARD AND REVERSE DIRECTION. THE COMPONENTS USED INSIDE THE COPTER ARE EQUALLY BALANCED TO FLY. THIS IS A NEW VERSION OF TRI-COPTER.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : TO REDUCE COMPONENTS INSIDE THE COPTER AND TO ADD FEATURES. INVESTMENT IS LOW COMPARE TO NORMAL COPTER,LIFE OF THE COPTER IS HIGH COMPARE TO NORMAL COPTER,DESIGN IS SO SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT.IT IS SOMEHOW DESIGNED WITH MECHANICAL GEARS TO REDUCE THE MOTORS.THIS COPTER IS GOING TO BE USED IN THE AREAS OF DETECTING METAL COMPONENTS AND TO BE USED AS SPYCOPTER.

Project Highlights : THIS WOULD WIN IN THE CONTEST DEFINITELY,BECAUSE OF ITS NEW VERSION AND OF ITS NEW FEATURES.INVESTMENT IS LOW COMPARE TO NORMAL COPTER,LIFE OF THE COPTER IS HIGH COMPARE TO NORMAL COPTER,DESIGN IS SO SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT.IT IS SOMEHOW DESIGNED WITH MECHANICAL GEARS TO REDUCE THE MOTORS.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: MADURAI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
City: SIVAGANGAI
State: TAMIL NADU
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine a world where you get all the important updates and information while brushing your teeth; well it is pretty much crafted into reality by a Google Engineer Max Braun....
Hello, I am tasked with this cost analysis due within two days. What would be a logical place to start? 500Km of gravel roadway maintenance. Requirements would include a shop...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is basically divided into two parts.Firstly we have designed a microcontroller based solar tracking system successfully.In the next part we have decided to...
Hey all! I'm new to this site and I think I can get help with the code I'm trying to write. I am new to wordpress, php and ajax and...
Quote: A Government order in November 2015 has made it mandatory for all road developers in the country to use waste plastic, along with bituminous mixes, for road construction. This...