Design and Construction of video sender.

ECans, Jasper Rindap. Need your assistance 4 his project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jasperrims
    ECans, Jasper Rindap. Need your assistance 4 his project
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could tell us what exactly is the status of the project and where exactly you are stuck and what exact help you need? 😀
  • Jasperrims
    Jasperrims
    Topic; DESIGN and CONSTRUCTION OF A 2.4GHz VIDEO SENDER with a universal remote. I will like to get writeup on the literiture review and a circuit diagram, schematic design also
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You want to send video file using wireless system? What is the range you want to achieve?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Several of the universities are offering open course-ware where they provide lecture notes and videos of valuable computer topics. They are free and open to all. Some of the famous...
Cytoscape is an open source software platform for visualizing complex networks and integrating these with any type of attribute data. A lot of plugins are available for various kinds of...
Robert Arthur "Bob" Moog was an American pioneer of electronic music, best known as the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. Google's done a really remarkable job with a dedication for...
i m new to java. i need help my program has compiled but when displaying the output it shows 0 everytime if i change the value then also it shows...
We have many terms and words unique to our profession. Our poor brothers who are CAs, Arts, Journo-based etc might not fully understand, or worse, misunderstand. A handy-dandy guide! And...