Design and details of microturbine....
Information...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Manjunath Kalawad
    Design and details of microturbine....
    Information...
    Google for 'design of microturbine'. You will find at least 10 useful guides with lot of information and step by step guides. If you can't understand a particular part of it, feel free to ask question about it in reply here. All the best.
  • MANJUNATH KALAWAD
    MANJUNATH KALAWAD
    Ankita Katdare
    Google for 'design of microturbine'. You will find at least 10 useful guides with lot of information and step by step guides. If you can't understand a particular part of it, feel free to ask question about it in reply here. All the best.
    T
  • MANJUNATH KALAWAD
    MANJUNATH KALAWAD
    Mechanical seminars topics related to turbine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Self Robin Singh My engineering Discipline is Civil engineering I am presently working at CEC at delhi metro project from noida to greater noida. This is my 1st Metro...
I have been given an internship project to link two schools using a VPN(Virtulal Private Network). I also have to present this projects to some people but i dont know...
Being Crazy is OK. Necessary in fact for an engineer. However, being useless is a no no in my opinion. 20 Most Useless Inventions Ever Made
Really crazy and completely logical option. Building bridges fast. Quote:This is the SLJ900/32 Bridge Girder Erection Machine working away in China. It's a substitute for large, immobile cranes that take...
Nowadays python is widely demanded language. Python language experts gets salary started from 40000rs then why the collages in India starts and gives the priority to C and C++ language...