Design a 8051 kit - Could anyone please give me some links?

hi.. i want to design a 8051 kit so that we can giv it for our juniors to work on it inthe lab...i am in 3rd year now .....its a funded project offered by our college...so i want to do it..but im not getting how to start off. can anyone give me some ideas or som links to this topic pls

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Did you try googling your query?
    I think these two links will be of help to you -

LED blinking by 8051 Microcontroller, LED Blinking Program
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Let us know exactly what difficulties you're facing in designing it and CEans will help you out. We would appreciate if you post images along with your queries here. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Author: Kenneth W. Meeks and Nicholas J. Carino, at NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Description: This report describes the latest (up to March 1999) information, technology, and research...
Can anyone please give me a software that calculates the required Development Length for tension and compression members? One that follows that of ACI 318 >=08 code. I can't find...
It's being learned that the iPad-mini Apple event on October 23rd will also see the unveiling of the 13" Macbook Pro with retina. Given that the retina displays add significantly...
I publish my project block diagram for my safety because tomorrow i am going KABIRDASS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED for showing my project.I attach my block diagram.
A lot of CEans here must be intrigued by the topic of "Quantum Mechanics". I've seen that some of us engineers here are interested in the threads related to quantum...