Design a 4-bit Counter

Hello i am trying to design a 4-bit counter that will count like the following sequence :

1,3,6,9,C,D,1,3.......so on.

Can anyone help me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    u_know_who
    Hello i am trying to design a 4-bit counter that will count like the following sequence :

Can anyone help me?
    Hmm, how far have you progressed?
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    U can solve it using K-map, find J and K (inputs) for every flip flop....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Refer Digital Circuits by Moris Mano for K-Map Theory. 😀
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Hi,

For 4 bit binary ring counter#-Link-Snipped-# is used. But you want odd no. why??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RRITESH
    Hi,

For 4 bit binary ring counter#-Link-Snipped-# is used. But you want odd no. why??
    There are even number too like 6,C. May be he want some counter that repeats specific digits. 😀
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    hmm, Karnaugh map .. thats interesting i forgot to use that. Well trying again.

@ bigk, i have designed odd and even counter but can't understand how to implement this sequence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

News has it that MySpace's Japan office will be closed on February 1 next year, a little over 5 years after first opening it. This comes not as a surprise...
First of all; any work is good work. The reasons might vary; but lot of engineers work in call centers helping the callers fix their washing machines. Do you think,...
i want to do my final year projects. my project is alternate wind turbine blades in vertical. if any drawbacks in that project. help me sir....
Share your gift ideas for this Christmas - Some from the top of my mind are - Kindle Fire Tshirts or Hoodies with Geeky Quotes Crayola ColorStudio HD Samsung Galaxy...
Disney Official website states that Job Opportunities in their company include professional and managerial roles in: Networking Engineering Development Information Security Account Management Web Analytics Data Warehousing Business Intelligence Program...